Oh boy am I exhausted and ready to get the show on the road. I am HUGE. Anyways...here's the scoop:
1) Bags are packed. I got a wake up call this week at my checkup. I am dilated 3 cm already. I know people can walk around like this for a while but it made everything real. This baby is on it's way whether it's tonight or 3 weeks from now. Life is going to change.
2) Evan loves Shrek. It's the only movie that holds his attention for more than 2 minutes. He actually sat with John for 30 minutes watching it while I cooked dinner tonight. I'm not one for using the tv as a baby sitter but it's nice to get a little break when I need to get dinner on the table. He usually sits in the kitchen with me and whines and cries because I'm not giving him 100% of my attention.
3) My last day of work before maternity leave was Friday. It's nice knowing I don't have to work tomorrow. I have a nice long list of to-do's but I've made sure to include rest on that list.
4) 2012 is the year of saving. We have been sooo good with keeping to our budget, paying off debt and saving. To keep my mind off of being huge and uncomfortable, I've taken to "window shopping" online, on pinterest and on blogs. I'm remodeling our house and making plans for it in 2013. It's been fun and a great way to change my focus from my discomfort and be creative. You can check my boards out here if you'd like.
5) I haven't posted pictures in a while. Here are some for fun!