Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pictures

John took these pictures a few nights ago. I think some of this is from the dinner I just ate. Have a look!


I have been feeling awful for the last few weeks but today I am feeling pretty good. I have had the last week off of work for the holidays and it has been relaxing and wonderful not to feel stressed out and rushed. Today I am working on getting the chores done to get ready to go back to work on Monday :( I actually made my first maternity clothing purchase today (not that I need it yet). Gap was having a crazy sale so I snagged a cute shirt for $10, I really don't think it's fair that pregnant ladies get cuter clothes than everybody else. I think I'll wear it even after I have the baby!

1 comment:

  1. You did a really good job setting up the blog! I am so proud of you. Plus, you have the cutest pregnant tummy ever!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP