Thursday, January 6, 2011

Whoa Nellie 1

So, I have brainstorming a bunch of new names for the blog and one popped into my head yesterday that I loved. It's silly but I love it. Ready?

This Is How We Do It

I think it encompasses everything in our lives so I can come to the blog and post about anything and you also won't visit the blog without thinking about Montell Jordan's mid-90s single, "This is How We Do It." I'm going to think about it a bit more but I think it's a good fit.

J and I started P90 this week....We watched a few clips of the P90X and it looked brutal so we are easing into it with P90. Tuesday was day 1 and I am SOOO sore today. I have accepted that I won't be able to commit to the prescribed workout schedule but I have promised myself to do what I can and make an honest effort. J has agreed to workout 3 times a week. I am really excited to have a part time partner because I am really competitive when it comes to working out. It also helps when I want to quit and think I can't go any further, J encourages me to keep going. For me, the purpose of this isn't to fit into a specific size or see a certain number on the scale. It's to feel that strength, to improve my general health and to spend time with my husband. Life gets so crazy and stressful sometimes that I need an outlet and I feel like J and I hardly see eachother because our days are packed with chores and preparations for the next day. I think this is a healthy way to spend a few moments together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP