Friday, September 2, 2011

Baby #2 Ultrasound


So, I got to see our baby today. Of course it was exciting to see the little peanut...but....to add to the excitement....the technician said I was actually further along than they originally thought based on the information I had given them. I woke up today thinking I was 11 weeks. I left the doctor's office actually 13 weeks along! I know that's just 2 weeks but it's 2 weeks!
Hearing the heartbeat and seeing the little peanut floating around in my belly makes it all feel even more real. I feel more connected to the baby in there and I am even more excited about him/her joining our family. I'll start taking belly pics now that I am showing. I already feel like I am speeding through this pregnancy. Probably because my crazy little toddler keeps me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP