Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Moving...Again


I like to blog because it's fun to me. It's my virtual journal and scrap book. A way for me to be a little creative. I don't blog to fight with blogging platforms.
I'm going back to blogger. Wordpress is for smarties and for those who have the time to learn all the in's and out's and quirks. I don't have the time. I don't want to spend the few minutes of leisure time that I have each week being upset because wordpress hates me. I wish I had the time to put into learning the system but this is my reality. I don't. So back to blogger I go.
I'm going to be working on getting the few posts I did here, moved over to blogger then I'll shut this baby down.

Sincerely,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP