Wednesday, March 10, 2010

19 weeks and growing

Today we had another doctor's appointment and had a great experience (they haven't all been pleasant). We had a sonogram done today that told us what our baby's sex is. IT'S A BOY!!! John and I are so excited! I've gained 5 pounds since the last doctor's appointment and am starting to have trouble reaching my toes! See the pictures below!


Isn't he cute? I can't wait to meet him! This weekend we are going to register, that should be fun. Now it's time to think about names and such. I also have to search for pants that fit. I have been eating a lot of sour things. Today I discovered this candy that is the most sour candy I have ever had. Tears came out of my eyes!


2 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP