Saturday, March 27, 2010

Starting the Nursery

John put the crib together today! Of course we should have painted first but I was so excited about seeing the crib put together. So, in a few weeks we'll paint the walls a light green. I am going to make curtains, too. John picked out the ocean theme! I thought that was sweet. My dogs thought the mobile (which has little stuffed sea creatures on it) was their new toy and tried to steal it out of the room. I am excited about the nursery coming together.



Baby news: I am now 22 weeks and he is moving a lot! Some days he is more active at night but not so much that it keeps me awake. I notice the punches and kicks getting stronger each week. Some days I have a lot of energy and others I have to fight to keep my eyes open at work. All in all everything is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP