Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Juicing

Okay, so my Dad bought me a juicer a couple years back and I haven't used it in awhile. I got motivated after reading an article in Yoga Journal about the health benefits of juicing. So, tonight I juiced up some honey dew, watermelon and cantaloupe. I won't be doing that again. I feel good that I got a nice dose of vitamin A and C but it was way too sweet and I don't think I like melons enough to want to drink them. Excuse me while I brush the melon taste out of my mouth.

Baby Stuff: I think the baby is dropping? People at work say it looks like I am carrying even lower than I was and I can breathe!! He was moving around like crazy today. I saw something (maybe an elbow or heel?) poke out of my side! As living quarters get more cramped in there, Evan's movements hurt! Today on the way home, he jabbed my side and stayed there for a bit and I was making weird faces as a result of the weird feeling and I bet people were staring. That's okay, he's still me sweet baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP