Monday, December 19, 2011

Sunday Scoop

I thought I'd do a little something new. Another way to be creative. I want to do a weekly tidbit called the Sunday Scoop. It'll be a handful of things floating in my head, happenings, silly stories, dirt or things I love like blogs, articles, pics and pins or other items. Other blogs do similar things like Wordless Wednesday or I Love Lists Friday or Five Fact Fridays. This is my way of having a little fun and adding variety as well as recording my random thoughts. I thought I'd keep the list to 5 thoughts so I don't overwhelm and so I don't get overwhelmed. I picked Sunday because I actually have the energy Sunday evenings to put something together. The other nights are questionable.

Okay, so here's the first installation of the Sunday Scoop. Oooo that sounds like a good name for an ice cream shop...

1) This is the first year I've made Christmas cards (by made I mean created online and ordered through Tiny Prints of course). I actually got them out on time. This is really wierd for me. I am usually a huge procrastinator to the point where I've sent my Dad a Father's day card 6 months late.....Funny thing is I got that trait from my Dad.

2) Whenever I hear Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, I instantly think of the movie Home Alone. Man, I'm getting old. It's like 20 years old!

3) I'm utterly in love with a new fragrance I treated myself to. Coach Poppy. It's lovely. Fresh and floral. I can't stop smelling my arm. I want to bathe in it.

4) I turned the data off on my iphone. I can access the internet on wi-fi but that's it. I don't miss it! It saves me money on the bill and keeps me from checking facebook in traffic. I work all day on a computer and I have one at home so if I need to get online, I can. I'm totally happy with my decision. I really only checked the weather and stocks before anyways...

5) Whenever I need a laugh I read something at this blog. She and her family are hilarious! Something funny is always happening at her zoo of kids and pets. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP