Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Doc Appointment-23 Weeks

Everything is looking great! He has a strong heart beat and he is really active. He kicked the heart monitor thing! I am now 133 pounds which means I have gained 15 pounds! Lately I haven't been eating as healthy as I should....Easter brought jelly beans, little chocolate candies and my work has recently filled their candy bowl with a delicious combination of starbursts, twix, laffy taffy and sour candies....needless to say, I need to get back on track.

I have been reading that I should be sleeping on my side and never to lay flat on my back. I woke up in a panic this morning because I was on my back! I didn't mean to and I felt so awful so all morning I was concerned. Then my doc tells me it's no big deal, I should lay however makes me comfortable. I have been doing a lot of unnecessary worrying I guess.

I finally ordered some maternity clothes. I had bought some maternity pants back in January and insisted that they would last me. They were big at the time and I thought no way would I fill them.....well the time has come to get bigger pants.....It will be nice to feel comfortable and be able to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP