Sunday, June 20, 2010

34 Weeks

Well, I am 34 weeks this Father's Day weekend and I am reeeeaaallly feeling it. I am very excited to be one week closer to meeting our baby! The anxiousness can be overwhelming at times both in dealing with the physical issues of carrying another human being in your body as well as the mental preparation of getting our baby into the world and meeting him. Below is a bare belly pic so you can get the full experience of ever expanding midsection.

Evan is moving a lot and growing bigger every day. My poor back is sore and my feet don't appreciate carrying around the 30 some odd pounds that I have gained this far. Evan likes to sit on my sciatic nerve and that is really fun. Sitting at work has been getting more tiresome these days so I have to be sure to get up and walk around a lot. People at work keep giving me these sad looks like they are sympathizing with me which means they can tell I am uncomfortable! 6 more weeks to go! Yet, a lot of people (we are talking at work, the grocery store, target etc) keep saying I don't look like I'll make it to August.....I had someone tell me," Oh boy any day now huh?" Nope not quite....

John has been so nice and helpful in handling my to-do lists and dealing with my mood swings. He is such a trooper, I love you husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP