Monday, December 13, 2010

Evan is 4 Months!

Once again I am really late with this post. E is now 4 1/2 months old! Life is just a constant stream of "to-do's". Here we go...

Dear E,

I didn't think it was possible, but each day you are even cuter than the last! I love your cheeks and all the rolls that you have developed. It's awesome. Month 4 was way cool. You actually had a belly laugh! It was so adorable. The best sound ever. You were congested this month and I had to clean your little nose with the big green monster of a bulb sucker and you thought it was hilarious! You also busted up laughing when I sat you on my belly and did crunches. You smile so much it makes my heart fly. You give these big open mouth grins that show off your gums, it's awesome!

You are growing so fast. You have grown out of a lot of your clothes. You wear 6-9 month clothes now. It's definitely closer to the 9 month because some of the 6 month onsies can't even button anymore. Mama went crazy in BRU and bought a bunch of clothes for winter but it's still 85 degrees....Oh well, we need another trip to BRU! You definitely had a big growth spurt this month. For a couple of days you were really cranky and fighting sleep one day then sleeping a lot the next day. At the sitter's, you went from drinking 3 bottles of 4 ounces each to 2-3 bottles of nearly 7 ounces each!! Along with that you love to eat your hands.

The sitter told me love to watch Sesame Street. When I stayed home to hang out with you one day, we watched Sesame Street and The Cat in the Hat and you LOVED it. You just stared, mesmerized by all the colors and funny characters.

We got a doorway jumper and it's fun to watch you figure out how to bounce around. You like to hang out in it while Mama folds clothes or gets ready in the morning. You also love to hang out with Dad and watch football. You actually watch tv, it's amazing.

You are getting really strong. You have to be in a good mood to do tummy time but when you do it you do pushups like crazy and you hold your head up high so you can see everything.

Check out these 4 month pics. You are so wiggly now that it's hard to snap a focused one!


Your hands are going wild here.

Staring right at me! Cute! Your hair is getting so light.

Trying to sit up, working out those abs.

Yahoo UofA! You can't fit in that onesie anymore...

Getting ready to take a bath and Dad snapped a photo.

I love hanging out with my favorite baby boy. The best part of every day is getting to be with you. I love when we dance, sing, read, play and snuggle. Month 4 was so much fun. I can see you soaking up everything you observe. I am so lucky to be your Mama.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP