Thursday, January 14, 2010

1/13/10-2nd Prenatal Visit

John and I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time! It was exhilarating and mesmerizing! I didn't listen to the radio on the way home because I did not want to forget the sound. No ultrasound yet....that is scheduled for January 28th. I'm kind of sad that I still don't have an accurate due date and the doctor's office records had not been updated to reflect my being further along as indicated by the blood test. So, I have no idea how far along I am but I'll just be happy that I have my energy back. The doctor's office gave me this diaper bag gift that was stuffed with magazines and other information. After reading through some of the material I am beginning to feel overwhelmed....not that I thought this would be easy! I know time will fly by and I am sooo good at procrastinating I bet I won't go shopping for baby supplies until the week before I'm due.....I hope that doesn't happen. I feel like I haven't asked the doc enough questions....Can you tell I'm freaking out a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP