Friday, January 1, 2010

On December 5, 2009 We Found Out ......


We are pregnant! What a rush. I awoke this morning ready to test (I'm around 8 days late). I took the test and nearly immediately it reported the positive results. I had actually planned to bring it out of the bathroom so John and I could wait for the result together (it says it takes 3 minutes!). I came out of the bathroom and didn't know what to do so I hand it John (sorry John) and he sees the result and turns white and I thought it might faint. We just stood there for awhile smiling at eachother. It was sort of this surreal thing. I felt really nervous and shaky and then happy and then crying! It felt like a dream. WOW!

The entire day today felt surreal. John told his family and I surprised my mom later in the day with a bib that had "I love grandma" on it. We bought a book for me and a book for John on tips for the expectant Dad. So many emotions and thoughts running through my head is making it hard to finish my homework. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP