Friday, January 1, 2010

First Doctor Appointment-December 15, 2009

Today John and I went to our first doctor appointment. I didn't know what to expect. They took a gallon of blood from me and I felt really dizzy! The doc talked with us about how to combat the nausea and the importance of eating and drinking. She talked about how I may not feel like eating etc but I feel like I am the opposite. Sure I feel sick sometimes but when I don't, I feel like I can't get enough food yet she said I should not be eating more than normal! I have been feeling really tired lately and I cut out caffeine...The next appointment is in mid January. She said that we won't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks or more.....I felt sad to hear that we would have to wait that long. I left feeling slightly unsatisfied but tried to understand that every doctor's office is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP