Sunday, May 22, 2011

Menu

Oh my my my. I am so tired. I just made Evan's food for the week and whipped up 7 items! I surprised myself. Here's what on his menu this week:

  • Broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce
  • Oatmeal
  • Fruited couscous
  • Rice pudding
  • Peas
  • Butternut squash
  • Pears and apples with cinnamon 
Of course this is just the make-ahead portion of his menu. I'll also throw in some toast with apple butter, yogurt, cheese cubes, eggs, whatever we are having for dinner and his little snack puffs. I started out taking a few pictures to show you how yummy it all looks but I got so tired, I just ran out of energy. I'll try again next time. I just ate a little bowl of the fruited couscous. Wow. I am impressed with the recipe. It's a bit of coconut milk, water, sugar and cinnamon boiled together and then stirred into the couscous, then once it has fluffed up, stir in chopped raisins and dried apricots that have been soaked in hot water. It's really good. 


Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP