Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Alive


I am a terrible blogger! It's been almost a month since my last post. Unacceptable. I'm sorry.
Lots of things have been keeping me busy. Nothing tragic just your average life in the working-mommyhood. I just haven't carved out time to write.
Okay, I won't lie. I also got discouraged. Lost direction for this blog. Felt inadequate. I realize now that I write here because I want to make notes for myself and record memories. It doesn't have to be perfect. It has to be me. Someday I can come back and re-live my life through words and pictures. I don't scrapbook, so...this is my scrapbook. And...maybe along the way I can entertain a person or two or even help someone out through my experiences.
I have lots to share! Here are some things to look forward to: getting real, a first birthday party, a crazy/ adventurous toddler, some exciting news and changing my approach on life as a mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP