Monday, October 3, 2011

October 2011 Photography Challenge: Days 1-3


I've been thinking I don't use the camera enough. When I found out about the October Photography Challenge hosted by Our Wired Lives, I got excited and motivated. It's something I can do! I can have a little fun, learn, be a part of a community AND it only takes a few minutes a day. I can do this.
I am joining late so I have to catch up. You should join, too! Particpants can post their pictures daily or in a group (which is what I'll do), you don't have to be a pro, just get your camera or camera phone ready and start snapping. P.S. I'm not editing the pics, this is real life people.
Here we go!
Day 1: Self portrait







































Yeah, not exactly in focus but I was laughing at my kid who was playing with the toilet paper. Those are spots on my mirror. I'll get to those...someday.
Day 2: What you wore today







































It's still hot here in the southwest so we still sport the tanks for now. (17 weeks by the way)
Day 3: Clouds
I like this one. Feels like I'm up in the clouds.
C'mon friends, let me know if you are going to take on the challenge and I'll follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP