Saturday, July 16, 2011

Walking Machine


My boy.
My boy.... is a walking machine! He's everywhere!
This all happened very quickly. I feel like one day he was cruising along the furniture and timidly taking a few steps to John or I....then...the next day he was zooming everywhere!
See for yourself.
He walks around with a huge smile on his face and he'll burst out laughing as he waddles along.
It's the best.
He's also been less fussy since he can now control where he goes easily. I think for a little while there he was frustrated and therefore, fussy because of it. He's having a blast now and always in a happy mood!
When I pick him up from day care he squeals and runs to me throwing his arms around my legs or neck. Best part of my day. Warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP