Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Shower #3!

Wow wow wow. This baby shower came to me as a major surprise. My lovely and sweet co-workers and friends invited me to a lunch with the ladies today. I thought we were getting together to chat about lady/baby related topics. I order my food and then head to another room where everyone was sitting. I walk up to a beautifully decorated table complete with table cloth, festive baby knick knacks and an amazing cake! I am beyond shocked at this point and can't believe that I work with such kind and caring people and I do my best to hold back the tears. They even arranged to have A there who has already spoiled the heck out of me! I'm glad I wore my new fancy shirt! When I told John about it all, he was speechless.

This cake was so delicious. I took the leftovers home and froze it so it won't go to waste. Like I need anymore cake....my cheeks are getting so chubby!
I like this picture because it really captures my feeling about the entire event. I was so surprised!
Look at all this stuff for E! All that's missing is the baby! I am still so speechless.
I am keeping these cards forever. Everyone wrote such lovely things, I had a really hard time controlling the waterworks as I read them.
It was such a memorable day. I don't know how I will ever thank everyone enough. I had a lot of fun hearing everyone's experiences and advice. It definitely helps to hear the stories of those that have been through this. To have that support and knowledge that these lovely ladies care about me and this exciting new adventure is such an amazing feeling. I am lucky to be able to share this with them. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP